Pages

Sunday 30 June 2013

Liebster Award


The Lovely Rehanon at missdemeanourisonthemake.blogspot.co.uk nominated me for the Liebster Award (new blogs with under 200 followers)!  I've been nominated before but too lazy to do anything about it.  Now is my time, here we go...

Rehanon asked:
  1. Who would you get to play you in the story of your life?
Err, no idea!!  Not sure I'm that interesting!

2.  Career wise what would your plan B be
Would love to do something creative.  My biggest regret is not studying something in the textile/design field in my youth!

3.  Say you found yourself in a Quantum Leap type role, which enabled to jump to any event in history what would you choose?
Awesome!  There are some many points in history so I'd probably just have a sneaky peak into the lives of people I know ;-)

4.  If you were coming on stage what would you choose as your walk on tune?
Something comical no doubt!

5.  In Grease what character would you most like to play?
Sorry, I'm not a fan of Grease (hears the thud of people falling off chairs in disgust!)

6.  What skill would you most like to have?
Currently to be able to grade patterns, sizing is driving me mad!

7.  If you could make any outfit from a movie what would you choose?
Argh, I can't think but I loved the BBC drama The Hour- something like that would be fab!

8. Do you have a recipe for something that never disappoints if so can I have it?
Ha, I like to keep trying new things so constantly change my recipes.  Think I may have perfected my mince pie one now and yes of course you can have it!

9.  Can you recommend a good book you've read?
Bit trashy but I enjoyed Before I Go to Sleep.  I'm not much of a reader.

10.  What's guaranteed to make you laugh?
Funny people!

11.  If you could choose another name what would you go for?
Well, being a Sarah along with a million others, probably something obscure so I'm not constantly answering to the calls from strangers of "Sarah" in the style of Alan Partridge "Dan"!


No comments:

Post a Comment